Guidelines for Guest Post
- We only accept the exclusively and originally written articles for StepToInbound. Content once published, will become the property of StepToInbound.com
- We run various checks to prevent copyright infringement. In case we find that you have copied a post or content, we will remove all your posts and profile from StepToInbound with immediate effect.
- We look for high quality and authoritative content backed by data, suitable examples and screenshots or videos as best read by users.
- High quality content around topics such as Inbound Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Social media marketing, marketing automation, search or PPC marketing are most welcome.
- The articles to be submitted should ideally be 1000 words or more explaining topic of the article in details, minor deviations are always a possibility, however.
- Images if included, must include copyright information and credit original source/authors if needed.
- Clean, grammar checked, and proofread copy is must before you send the email.
- Please glance through this website to get a feel of the quality and tone of the posts we publish and check if the post you are planning is already published using search button on top of each blog post.
StepToInbound reserve all rights to accept to reject a guest post after submission. A “no follow” link is permitted in the author bio, as a box below the articles (author’s website URL and social media) for guest posts.
Please send in your complete and exclusively written articles for consideration in the format given below:
admin[at]steptoinbound.com with following:
Subject: Guest Post Submission for StepToInbound
Please mention suggested titles and outline within the email body.
Feel free to reach out to us using Contact form for any questions you may have.