- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of website, creatives, or design related projects according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (client satisfaction, total requests/tickets vs completions, new requests, and issues with resolution steps)
- Schedule regular chats, emails and follow up calls (tools will be provided) and address client queries if any.
- Assign requests/tickets and work to internal designers/developer’s basis client requirements and ensure timely completion (tools will be provided)
Creative support and execution
- Manage the creation of online and offline advertising & marketing materials with internal designers/developers for clients.
- Suggest creative ideas and execute STI directed ideas for clients.
What you get
- Payscale as per industry standards with an international client base.
- Always remote and flexible time shifts.
- Standard holidays in your country of residence plus more.
- Chance to learn and grow everyday in a challenging environment with an experienced team.
- 1 hour for breaks and 1 hour at leisure (best utilized for developing your skills or spend with family) everyday
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- 1+ years in a marketing/media setting, higher education experience a plus
- Experience in a performance driven setting
- Web and Graphic design skills (good to know) and familiarity with Adobe Suite.
- Familiarity with the latest web, media and advertising trends
*This position is not open currently