- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience working as a Graphic or web designer, preferably in an agency environment.
- A very strong background working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, XD, AI, ID, and PS.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator with UI and UX is desired.
- A strong background working with Sketch.
- A very strong background designing a wide range of print and digital marketing materials.
- A very strong background in designing logos and establishing branding guidelines.
- A solid understanding of copy writing and editing, as it relates to marketing materials.
- You have the constant desire to be collaborative and work closely with everyone on our team.
- You have the willingness to learn, take, and give direction when required.
- You can work on tight deadlines.
- Read and write English, effectively.
What you get
- Payscale as per industry standards with an international client base.
- Always remote and flexible time shifts.
- Standard holidays in your country of residence plus more.
- Chance to learn and grow everyday in a challenging environment with an experienced team.
- 1 hour for breaks and 1 hour at leisure (best utilized for developing your skills or spend with family) everyday
- A professional degree/diploma or certificate in graphic design or similar is desired but not mandatory
- Behance profile is must to see real work in action.
*This position is not open currently