- Receive and Promptly Respond to Customer Queries Online via email, chat or messages.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
What you get
- Payscale as per industry standards with an international client base.
- Always remote and flexible time shifts.
- Standard holidays in your country of residence plus more.
- Chance to learn and grow everyday in a challenging environment with an experienced team.
- 1 hour for breaks and 1 hour at leisure (best utilized for developing your skills or spend with family) everyday
- A professional degree/diploma or certificate.
*This position is not open currently